Monday, June 7, 2010

Boozer Says he better then Lee

Via Frank Isola/Knicks Knation(Ny Daily News)


A small part of a interview Boozer did Monday on 1050 ESPN NY with Jody McDonald and Brandon Tierney.

Do you think you're a better player than David Lee?

Boozer: Absolutely I do. I think he's a very good, young player though. I think he's had a great season and he was the All Star this year. I think he has a great upside to him I just think I'm better, but I mean that's for you guys to debate about, I don't worry about that kind of stuff. I just go out there and play all for my team and try everything I can to win games and win a ring. David Lee is a great young player, a good friend of mine, and of course I wish him the best of luck as well with whatever he does, if he stays in NY or if he also goes elsewhere.

How are you able to impact a game in ways that maybe he can?

Boozer: Uh different ways man, I mean sometimes it just comes down to knowledge, it comes down to being able to have experience in the playoffs. Another about David is he's never been in a postseason. You know he's been watching a lot of postseasons and I think he's hungry to win, and I think he wants to be a part of a winner as well. You know I know his passion for the game, he plays hard every night, and I wish him that success.

Thoughts on Mike D'Antoni

Boozer: Also Mike D'Antoni was great, just being around him for those few months, you can tell that he has incredible sense of offense, he's an offensive genius when it comes to the game of basketball, and you can tell by the way his team's played in Phoenix, the way he's trying to play with the team in NY. And uh I'll tell you what it was a great experience to play underneath him.


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/knicks/2010/06/boozer-lees-very-good-but-im-b.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nydnrss%2Fblogs%2Fknicks+%28Blogs%2FKnicks+Knation%29&utm_content=Twitter#ixzz0qDyA9RTk

My Opinion, I think Boozers just a little bit better. But i would take lee back over boozed just cause We drafted him and he's been here for 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment