Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tracey Mcgrady On Gallo " He is a big talent and can be soon an All-Star"




Via Hoopshype.com & Sportando.net

Today Tracy McGrady was in Milan attending and playing in the Adidas 5 United Tour and had a meeting with journalist talking on his future, his experience with Knicks and Danilo Gallinari, the Italian forward who plays with NY. "I don't know anything about my future" said McGrady who was traded to Knicks during the regular season. "And I think I am not going to take a decision since all the big free agents will choose their next destination. Then I will see where I can fit. D'Antoni? I don't know him very well as the other Italians in NBA. I know Danilo Gallinari. He is a big talent and can be soon an All-Star" added t-Mac who finished talking about the NBA Finals "Boston will win in 7 games and Rajon Rondo will be the MVP". Sportando.net

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#ixzz0qh3g75Lt

Do you hear this Lebron !

No comments:

Post a Comment