Friday, June 25, 2010

I Think Landry Feilds Could Be a Sleeper : He did averaged 22 Points & 9 Rebounds at the Two Guard in Still a good Conference The Pac 10 (Highlights)

When the Knicks took Andy Rautins and Landry Feilds. Like every other Knick Fan I was Scratching my head. Not just because I've never heard of Landry Feilds, but because all the Knicks Targets were gone Vasqeuz,Brackins,Armon Johnson, and Darington Hobson. I've seen Rautins play a lot this year i know what he can bring. As soon as the Knicks Drafted Landry Feilds I went to checkout some highlights of him. I know highlights don't tell everything about a player, but what you can tell about Feilds right away is his great size at 6'7/6'8 at his position G/F and his Athletic ability. He has a nice form to his shot. He seems to have an Nba Body he seems to have a good basketball Iq.








No comments:

Post a Comment