Monday, June 7, 2010

These are the Draft Prospects coming to workout for the Knicks Tuesday June 8



• Trevor Booker, F – Clemson
• Dwayne Collins, F – Miami
• Sherron Collins, G – Kansas
• Matt Janning, G/F – Northeastern
• Tyren Johnson, G – Louisiana-Lafayette
• Andy Rautins, G – Syracuse

Out of this group I like Trevor Booker and Andy Rautins. Andy Rautins is a great shooter who brings energy,passion and leadership. Things the Knicks can use. He has the potential to be a Knick Fan Favorite. I feel the same way about Greivis Vasquez, he can bring passion and energy. I think if Vaquez is their at 38 or 39 the Knicks Should take him. I like Vasquez better because of his point guard potential.

Trevor Booker is also a passionate guy who brings energy (I like those type of players) He has great athletism, but he's also undersized.

No comments:

Post a Comment